Strong Performance For An Active Life – For Moderate to Heavy Incontinence Needs:
Forma-Care Comfort Large Pad give an A+ quality of life due to their unique premium features which include:
- Optimum Protection – A Perfect Fit For Reliability, Safety & Optimum Protection.
- Very Discreet – ‘Rustle free’ due to the TBS Outer Foil & Textile Feel outer layer.
- Extra Comfort – Anatomically formed absorbent pad adds to extra comfort & safety. Optimum protection & perfect fit for reliability up to 24hrs.
- Secure – SAP Gel Concept locks in liquid and odours. Hydrophobic water repellent inner cuffs provide both reliability & extra leak protection.
- Kind To Skin – Antibacterial, PH Skin neutral distribution system aids rapid uptake of liquid & offers protection against re-wetting of skin. Product is Dermatologically tested & Latex Free.
- Intelligent – Wetness Indicator incorporated into the film around Pad shows the User/Carer when the product should be changed.
- Free – Exclusive Offer of 50 Incontinence Pad & Pants Disposal Bag with every purchase of our Forma-Care Range of Incontinence Products.
The Forma-Care Incontinence Range offers excellence in Continence Care and Forma-Care are proud to be a preferred supplier to the NHS Supply Chain.
Highest quality of life with absolute reliability.
Forma-Care Comfort Form Large Pad is an anatomically shaped incontinence pad with ventilated TBS-air foil backing. The dermatologically tested and latex free product excels through its super absorbency qualities. The special gel components lock moisture and odour into the core of the product, thus preventing re-wetting reliably. The extra soft and long fluff fibres prevent skin irritation. The Dry safe leak protection system provides additional safety at both day and night.
Our subtle colour scheme makes it easy to distinguish different sizes and absorbencies. The wetness indicator incorporated into the film shows reliably when the product needs to be replaced. Optimum protection and a perfect fit for reliability, safety and protection – for 24 hours.